Stevens Hall is an all female residence hall at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington. Built in 1895, it is the oldest residence hall west of the Mississippi River still being used for its original purpose and is the second oldest building on campus. Stevens Hall was listed in the National Register of Historical Places in 1979 and the historic landmark dedication occurred on November 8, 1980. One of our most famous traditions is our weekly Sunday teas open to the WSU community. Currently Stevens Hall houses approximately 75 residents.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StevensHallTea!